Tax Return: Box XII – Paying your Taxes in Advance

If you have paid your tax in advance, e.g. because you don’t have an employer who deducts the tax from your salary, you report that under 1570/2570 in Box XII.

Paying the tax in advance is highly recommended, in particular for self-employed. Not doing so results in an oaverall tax increase of 2.25% on top f the tax. If you don’t have to pay the tax in advance (e.g. the tax on dividends you receive abroad, you are entitled to a tax reduction of 1.125%.

Your tax return:

Share this Post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *